(02) 4931 2866 firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing the Tourism Division within Maitland City Council, Rachel drives the strategic direction for tourism and coordinates all programmes and services provided by Maitland Hunter Valley and the Visitor Information Centre.
• Strategic Direction – Business Plan Framework, Marketing & Events Strategies
• Management & Operations of the Maitland Visitor Information Centre
• Industry Liaison Issues – Hunter Regional Tourism Organisation (HRTO), NRMA etc.
• Council related issues
• Member relations
Tourism Promotion Officer
(02) 4931 2833 email@example.com
Specialising in marketing and promoting Maitland Hunter Valley, a strong focus of Rochelle’s position is to work towards building and solidifying active working relationships with Maitland Hunter Valley Tourism members, the media and the business community.
• Maitland Tourism advertising & marketing activities
• Co-operative marketing opportunities
• Media famils
• Visitors’ Guide advertising
Tourism Services Officer
(02) 4931 2834 firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-ordinating the first point of contact between Maitland Visitor Information Centre and the general public, Melanie is well placed to effectively “sell” member products. The Tourism Services Officer co-ordinates the customer service area of the Visitor Information Centre and plays an integral part in the “face” of Maitland Tourism developing relationships with the public, members and the broader business community.
• Customer Service & supervision of part time and casual staff
• Membership Renewals & Relations
• Retail Products, Display Space and Accommodation Booking Service
• Accommodation Availability
• Member famils
Tourism Projects Officer
(02) 4931 2835 email@example.com
Working on projects that have a local or historical significance that contribute to the tourism aspect of Maitland.
Current projects include:
• Les Darcy brochure
• Morpeth Heritage walk
• Historical photo's
• Website updates